What's a 'Social' Entrepreneur?... Find out at our 'First Steps' Taster Day in NottinghamMetropolitan Thames Valley Housing • Nottingham • Shot ended • Event Explore
About this shot
Whether you're a budding entrepreneur with experience, or someone with a business idea that will benefit the community... even if you're interested in starting a business or starting to journey into the world of Entrepreneurship...
Our FREE 12 week course can help give you the start you need and help show you what you need to know.
... So why not join us for our taster day and find out more about how you can get involved?
Our 'First Steps' Taster Day will give you a chance to learn about our FREE 12 week course that will...
- Help you learn how to turn your ideas into a money-making, 'socially-focussed' business.
- Provide professional business advice to support the growth and development of your social enterprise or idea
- Help you map out the key areas of your business plan (if you have one)
- Provide a basic level of legal and financial business knowledge.
The Taster Day will take place on Friday 15th February from 12pm to 4pm at The New Arts Exchange - Nottingham.
Lunch and refreshments will also be provided on the day. So why not come along and find out more.
Who is it for?
- Young people aged between 18-24 interested in business (MTVH residents are encouraged)
- People with a social enterprise idea benefitting a migrant/minority community.
- Anyone with a business or enterprise idea. (Aged between 18 -24)
So if you like the sound of what you can learn at our 'First Steps' Taster Day, just click below and Take Your Shot to join us.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.