test your ability to plan with a HS2 Project Management shot in BirminghamHigh Speed 2 • Shot started • Apprenticeship Work
About this shot
If you want to be part of a project that's set to help better connect people all around the country with major centres of industry, learning and innovation - this is your chance. Help us turn insight into impact.
About the role - As a Project Management Apprentice you'll:
- Discover how to organise, plan and make decisions about how we’ll build the new railway - and transform Britain.
- Play an active part in teams that are designing HS2.
- Make decisions about the best way to bring the project to life.
- You’ll gain an internationally recognised Level 4 qualification in project management.
- You’ll also gain skills and experience that will set you up for an incredibly rewarding career.
- You’ll follow a clear career path all the way up to Project Director.
About You - you'll be the kind of person that:
- Has a real, keen interest in railways and the buildings that go along with them
- Finds the idea of working on HS2 fascinating.
- Is willing to get involved and helping your teammates plan for success.
- Has or expects 5 GCSEs at grades A* - C, including English and Maths, or equivalent qualifications.
If this sounds like a shot you'd like to take click below to start your application now - Take Your Shot
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.