Slenky Social Media InternsSlenky • Wembley • Shot ended • Internship Learn
About this shot
As a social platform that connects young people with opportunities related to their passions and interests, we think it's time to get some help from the real experts... You!
We’re looking to increase engagement across our social channels (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter), as well as the Slenky website; this will initially be done by simply increasing our activity and visibility online.
We’ll also be developing more detailed and targeted projects and campaigns, as well as collaborating with Slenky influencers and ambassadors to get them involved in helping us reach a wider audience.
You’ll get to work closely with the Head of Client Services in an important and hands-on role so you'll be involved in...
- Staying up to date on current affairs and issues affecting young people in the UK
- Carrying out different marketing based tasks (writing posts /uploading content) via Slenky social accounts
- Keeping track of user engagement and performing data analysis
- Researching new collaboration opportunities with brands, bloggers and social media influencers
... If you have ideas or a plan for how to make it happen we want to hear it.
You'll also get to gain experience...
- Running digital marketing campaigns
- Managing business accounts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Working in an exciting & professional business environment
- Researching and learning about digital advertising, youth culture and business in the UK
If this sounds like the shot for you click below to sign in and let us know why - Take Your Shot
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.