RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTSteps to Work • Walsall • Shot ended • Job Work
About this shot
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for acquiring new business opportunities and successfully filling a range of positions.
About the position:
Operating within a specific specialism and/or sector you will be securing new business through various strategies including cold calling.
You will be sourcing candidates through a mixture of channels and be in charge of developing your own specific candidate talent pool.
You will be required to maintain regular contact with clients and candidates to build relationships and strengthen your network. You will also meet them at industry events and also be involved in organising our own events to demonstrate your knowledge as you become a market leader.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you are in complete control of the end-to-end cycle of the recruitment process which will include building a client portfolio, creating a candidate database, directly working on vacancies, managing the interview process, helping the negotiation of offers and closing the deal.
Profile of a successful Recruitment Consultant:
- Commercial experience working as a Recruitment Consultant, however if not, then experience in building business-to-business relationships, either over the phone or face-to-face will be required for this role.
- Proven experience of achieving targets and hitting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Self sufficient and also has the ability to work well within a team.
- Driven, switch-on with the hunger to succeed within a competitive environment.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be able to secure the following package:
- £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (dependant upon level of experience)
- Excellent bonus and commission structure
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
Starting Point Recruitment is aware that your success is directly linked to the support that you have around you, therefore we will provide all the training and development that you will need to be successful in this post. Additionally, the successful consultant will have the opportunity to progress within a business that has been accredited with Gold Standard Investors in People.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.