RBS/NatWest - Customer Service & Digital RolesLeadership Through Sport and Business • Online shot • Shot ended • Apprenticeship Work
About this shot
You will participate in an engaging virtual 3-week bootcamp that will give you the edge to help you succeed at interview.
Successful completion of the bootcamp guarantees you an interview with the the Royal Bank of Scotland / NatWest for an apprenticeship.
Those candidates who are offered an apprenticeship role will join a ReCharge week including team building activities featuring sports leadership and corporate insights before joining the Royal Bank of Scotland / NatWest in October.
On the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a qualification whilst learning new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally through the programme.
- Free 3-week Innovation Bootcamp delivered online
- Opportunity to be assessed for the Royal Bank of Scotland/NatWest customer service advisor and digital & technology apprenticeships
- Lunch and travel paid during ReCharge week for successful candidates
- Full time salary ranges for successful candidates:
- Edinburgh and Manchester: from £18,765 + 10% pension funding
- London: from £23,850 + 10% pension funding
- 16-24 years old
- Educated at a state school
- You may have been entitled to Free School Meals or Pupil Premium at some point in your education (English schools)
- For Customer Financial Services roles we are looking for young people with a passion for learning and helping customers have the best experience. There is no minimum academic criteria although Maths and English GCSE in England and National 5 qualifications or Foundation Apprenticeships (not completed in 2020 due to Covid-19) in Scotland would be an advantage
- For Software Developer and Data Analyst roles Level 4 in England and Level 6 in Scotland we are looking for young people who are passionate about digital, technology and innovation. If you have experience of coding / programming this would be ideal for the software developer roles. If you have an inquisitive mind and like to solve problems, investigate data / information, work with spreadsheets, etc you would be ideally suited for the data analyst apprenticeship. There is no minimum academic criteria for entry, however Level 3 qualifications (A level / BTEC) in England or Highers in Scotland would be an advantage.
- For Degree Apprenticeships the minimum academic criteria is 80 UCAS points (A levels or BTECs in England and Highers or equivalent in Scotland). If you have explored digital and technology in your own time or in your studies this would be advantageous.
- For all the roles, you must be eager to learn and succeed!
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.