Person To Person: Get the Skills You Need! Taster Session + Course Sign UpSEIDs • Wembley • Shot ended • Workshop Learn
About this shot
Person to Person... Here's a chance for you to learn how you an gain or develop new communication skills and techniques at an Advanced Level... at our Communication Course 'Taster Session'.
Join us on 31st January 2019 from 10.30am, to find out out more about our '5-Week Communication Course', that will run from early February (4th) to early March (5th) - on Mondays and Thursdays.
The 'Person To Person' Taster Session will also give you a chance to meet two mentors that will run the course... so feel free to come along to ask questions.
>> TASTER SESSION - 31st January 2019 - 10.30am to 12:30 <<
"I feel this course has set me up for a better future with regards to employment and my relationships."
"This course helped me rebuild my confidence and helped me gain positive insight for the future."
- previous Person to Person participant
A little about the main course...
Over the period of 5-weeks you'll cover and practice elements and themes of 'Effective Communication' including:
- Active listening
- Understanding silence
- Interpreting body language (kinetics)
- Use of pictures & prompting emotional response ...and more
And by the end of it all we'll have you...
- Demonstrating your new skills and understanding - through active listening, writing activities and mini-assignments.
- Recognising some of your learning and communication behaviours, as well as those of others.
- Identifying barriers and obstacles to clear and effective communication.
- Listening and reflecting on conversations.
So if you want to up communication skills for the New Year then just click below to Take Your Shot and book your place on our Taster Session on January 31st.
*Places for the main course are limited to a maximum of 12 people.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.