New recruits needed - HaringeyLondon Fire Brigade • London • Shot started • Programme Learn
About this shot
London Fire Cadets are looking for young people to join our Cadet programme in Havering - if you think you've got what it takes read on.
As a Fire Cadet you will attend a local fire station one evening a week, working alongside the Brigade and community volunteers.
The programme, which lasts 12 months, helps you to improve your confidence while also learning about:
- Firefighting techniques
- Breathing apparatus
- First aid and casualty care
- Fire safety in the home and community
- ...And more
As a successful Fire Cadet you will have the opportunity to gain the following:
- Training delivered by Firefighters, LFB members of staff and community leaders
- BTEC Level 2 in Fire and Rescue Services in the Community
- Transferable and practical skills that will help you with your future training and employment
- Opportunities to attend exclusive official LFB events
- Exposure to a various roles and responsibilities within the LFB
Fire Cadet Training sessions will take place from 6pm - 9pm every Tuesday - If you still think you've got what it takes just click below and Take Your Shot.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.