Social Media Intern - we're looking for someone in Birmingham who loves TennisLawn Tennis Association • Birmingham • Shot ended • Internship Work
About this shot
This is a shot for you to take control of a communications platform for an national organisation keen on becoming more accessible to young people.
Slenky helps young people connect with real-world opportunities - ‘Shots’ - based on their passions and interests.
The LTA is looking for someone who’s passionate about social media and digital communication to use your creativity and social media knowledge to help spread the word about the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) and help more young people connect with our shotts and opportunities.
What you get:
• Experience of working within a digital communications/marketing team
• A chance to be creative and use your social media skills to help connect young people through Slenky and other platforms
• Experience working in a professional environment.
Other key info:
• Duration: 3 months
• Start Date: 1st June 2017
• Key Details: Minimum of 1 day a week, but opportunity to do more
Let us know why this might be for you and Take Your Shot
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.