Learn the tricks of the trade... and get paid. Take a look here to find out how...SEIDs • London, Wembley • 20 hours • Apprenticeship Work
About this shot
We're on the lookout for an assistant to support the SEIDS Property Services Manager. You'll be involved in the day to day running of our various sites, with plenty of opportunities for on the job learning.
As a Property Services Assistant/Apprentice you'll be responsible for carrying out tasks ranging from contacting communicating with contractors and suppliers, through to repairing and decorating internal and external elements of our building and their grounds.
You can expect to be involved in:
- Grounds maintenance, repairs and new jobs as identified by the Property Services Manager
- Painting and decorating
- Supporting the Property Services Manager with tasks i.e. risk assessments, purchasing
You'll also be provided Facilities Management training over the duration of your time with us.
So if you're...
- Trustworthy, enthusiastic and confident
- Organised, reliable and comfortable using your initiative
- Able to work on your own, or as part of a team
- Able to work safely without supervision whilst completing tasks to a satisfactory level
- Comfortable prioritising workload, asking or help and working to deadlines
... Then click below and Take Your Shot - Remember to tell us a little about yourself, how you heard about the opportunity and why you'd be interested in joining the team.
We're a London Living Wage employer, so you can expect to receive no less than £10.50 per hour whilst you're with us.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.