Fashion Blogger? Come and hang with our Events TeamThe Network • Birmingham • Shot ended • Hands-on Learn
About this shot
For Budding Journalists and Bloggers it Can be a Challenge Getting Into the Best Events...
British Creative Director, Stephen Arthur has teamed up with large creative industry leaders to create an exciting new event platform called “The Network”, which provides exclusive panel discussions and workshops that supports the endeavours of designers and independent creatives. We have collaborated with huge companies such as Harrods, Selfridges, Mac, Sony, The Arts Council and many others to ensure that you gain as much knowledge, possible.
If you're an aspiring Journalist of Blogger with an interest in Fashion Industry or other related businesses, we'd like to give you to join our events team for the night. You'll be given free access to meet, interview and write about whatever you feel would help you take your passion for writing to the next level.
As you may or may not already know, Stephen himself took a series of shots that helped his journey into the world of fashion - so we're BIG believers in 'Paying it Forward'.
THE ART OF BRANDING AND MARKETING
Our Next event is based on ”The Art of Branding & Marketing. Having a Strong cohesive, recognisable brand is not only desirable — it’s required. Our panel of experts have spent decades in building creative brands and also marketing them to produce millions of pounds in sales revenue, so as well as capturing images you'll also pick up some useful tips.
5pm: Networking & Champagne upon arrival
- Press photography shoot
- Introduction about THE NETWORK
- Rules and guidelines
- Description of Workbook and Resource tools
6pm- Keynote sessions
- Catherine Ceswell - (Head Visual Merchandiser of Selfridges)
- Mauro Pellegrinni & Vlad e Costache - (Brand & Art Directors of Saint Loupe)
- Eli Ankuste – (Award Winning Digital Infuencer & Art Director of Joshua’s Magazine)
- Franklyn Boateng - (Marketing Expert & CEO founder to King of Trainers)
- The Importance Branding (Brand Implementation)
- Brand Sustainability & Cultural Branding identities
- The power of Storytelling (Marketing)
- Introduction to Marketing and communications
- How to Market and communicate your brand to its correct audience
8.20pm – Dinner & Networking
If you're interested in joining the team for the event - Take Your Shot and drop us a line telling us why you think this shot might be helpful to your passions and future plans.
If you're already in or interested in the Fashion Industry and would like to attend as a delegate, you can book a ticket(s) by clicking the image below:
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.