Creative Digital and Daily Vlogger intern at AuctionShelterAuctionShelter • Online shot • Shot ended • Internship Work
About this shot
AuctionShelter is a London based tech start-up that makes buying and selling houses easy, simple and digital.
And we're looking for 'Creative Digital and Daily Vlogger' Interns.
So what does that actually mean you ask?... We're looking for people who like the idea of:
As a 'Creative Digital and Daily Vlogger' Intern you'l also need to be comfortable with the idea of joining a fast paced work environment, tackling big projects and learning new skills - without worrying too much about failing - as you'll work with our executive staff on real projects that will contribute to helping us grow.
We're looking for people who are:
- Friendly and charismatic - someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without
making a few friends
- Obsessed with all thing social media - branding, marketing, blogging... the works
- Good communicators and relationship builders (Online and IRL)
- Creative / Innovate thinkers
You might also be looking to study or get experience in any of the following areas: Advertising, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, Digital Communications, Business, Marketing, Computer Science.
- Access to a camera - good enough to produce high-quality videos and photos
- To be able to work in London and be available for 2 months (For at least 8-10 hours per week)
Benefits & Perks:
- Travel & Lunch expenses covered
- Work in a fun and fast-paced, professional team and environment
- Work remotely and with flexible working hours
If you like the sound of all of the above and want to join us on our mission, click below to Take Your Shot.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.