Are you creative and 18+? Get cultural, get paid and get a qualification working with a national arts organisation.Slenky • 19 days 6 hours • Internship Work
About this shot
New Museum School: Traineeship
New Museum School is a year-long talent development programme that gives eighteen people paid traineeships at a leading cultural organisation in London. It is a collaboration between Create Jobs and Culture& and aims to open up the UK arts and heritage workforce to more diverse talent.
- 12-month traineeship at a leading cultural organisation
- Work-based Level 3 Diploma in Cultural Heritage
- Week of induction training with cohort, exploring London's arts and heritage sectors
- Monthly professional development days including venue visits, peer learning, networking and guest training
- ‘Create Audiences’ audience development course delivered by creative industry partners
- Digital broadcast course with BBC producer to develop a podcast series
- Tax-free bursary of £16,594 (equivalent to full-time London Living Wage £19,201)
What's expected of me?
- You must be able to demonstrate an interest in the arts and heritage sector through volunteering, self-initiated projects, great research, or demonstration of transferable skills; but no previous paid experience is necessary
- We especially encourage applicants who are currently underrepresented in the creative and cultural sectors
- We do not require a minimum formal qualification; we focus more on potential
Group selection day on either 29 or 31 July 2019. The day will include a short introduction to the programme, and a hands-on collaborative group task, and a chance to meet host partners.
Sounds too good to be true, right? It will be after the deadline 22nd July! So take this shot before it's too late..
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.