We're also looking for Youth Culture Interns too - your first step into the world of advertisingDentsu Aegis • Shot ended • Internship Work
About this shot
Forty-Six is a start-up media agency backed by Dentsu Aegis, and for us... Youth Culture is everything.
Our aim is to bring a fresh, new perspective to how brands are built - by disrupting the way things are done in the youth space, and bringing grassroots insights to businesses through compelling content that we use to tell the stories of young people... in a way that's more interesting than what brands see in the boardroom.
We're looking for someone who fits our vibe, can think like an entrepreneur, and wants to do something different - to shake up the advertising industry as a Youth Culture Intern.
You don't need a uni degree or formal training but if you do, thats cool too. All we ask is that you've got the passion and motivation to work hard, and can bring the following key attributes to our team.
- Excellent communication
- Empathy - you can relate to different types of young people from different backgrounds
- Confidence (you're comfortable approaching people)
- A Love of social media!!
- A Love of youth culture!! (Can't stress this enough)
- Curiosity - you enjoy understanding people and seeing why they do what they do
- Connections - you're familiar with events and people in the youth space
- Feels comfortable in front of the camera
Extras - If you've got these too that would be a bonus!
- Photo/Video editing skills
- Formal administration skills or experience
To apply just tell us (in 140 words) a bit about you and what you think you can bring to the team - and remember to include a link to your best work.
If you think you've got what we're looking for click below and Take Your Shot.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.