2019 Aleto Foundation Leadership ProgrammeAleto Foundation • London • Shot started • Programme Learn
About this shot
The Aleto Foundation delivers a highly acclaimed Annual Leadership Programme for young people, to help improve your leadership skills and qualities.
We are now 381 members strong and growing... and we want you to be a part of our vision of 'Sharing Success With Tomorrow's Leaders'.
The first part of our 2019 Leadership Programme takes place from 23rd to 26th July 2019 at BT offices, London.
Our programme is designed to develop your leadership potential in order to help you find & build a successful career. This is why through our leadership programme we will...
- Give you valuable exposure to corporate environments and individuals
- Grow your network by providing access to professional & social networking opportunities
- Build your confidence and develop other personal and professional skills
- Give you high quality guidance by assigning you with mentors and buddies.
- Build the necessary toolkit to support you on your journey to the top.
* We will also be holding a 'Meet Your Mentor' evening at Microsoft on 26th June 2019.
So if you'd like to find out more about how to enrol in our Leadership Programme and join our 'Meet Your Mentor' event at Microsoft on 26th June - just click below and Take Your Shot - don't forget to check your email for further instructions and details.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.