Let's make a better web
Staying resilient and confident online and using your voice to drive social change.
Google and YouTube want a safe and exciting web where you can be creative, express yourself and belong. Be Internet Citizens has been designed to teach media literacy, critical thinking and digital citizenship, with the aim of encouraging you to have a positive voice online.
Keep an eye open - we may be coming to a location close to you...
The programme provides a strong foundation, empowering you with the confidence to become producers of online content, where you can express your identity, share your stories, make a social impact, and bring communities together.
What happens at our workshops
- Get creative with our hosts and guest YouTuber
- Stay resilient and confident online and make negativity bounce
- Use video to find your voice and bring people together
- Navigate social media, check facts and escape social bubbles
- Discover how to use online tools responsibly